Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's time for Dunkin Donuts

Dunkin Donuts has a special offer
This morning my hunt for great coffee is at a Dunkin Donuts not far from my home in St. Petersburg, Florida. It is new and modern, and the traffic is heavy. The coffee is smooth but still retains a good bold taste. Here is the good news from their web site https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/press/ “Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, is marking National Donut Day with a sweet nationwide offer to help Americans celebrate the joy and fun of donuts. On June 5, 2009, participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants throughout the country will give every customer a free donut of their choice, with the purchase of any beverage, limit one per customer.”
This has to be a no brainer; I think they will be totally swamped this Friday. Perhaps, I should pretest all of the different varieties they have. On second thought, if I did I might not get through the door on Friday to get my freebie.
Now, a little information about the history of Dunkin Donuts. They are famous for their certified fair trade beans they purchase, a noble goal to help those in third world countries to make a decent living and hold on their land to ensure that the coffee crops will always be there and in a high quality level. They are the largest seller of cups of coffee in the world with close to one billion cups of coffee sold per year. And, I thought I was a big coffee drinker.
Dunkin controls the entire process of making a great coffee much like a wine master. The quality of their beans and the care they take in bring out their great taste and aroma leave nothing to chance. Dunkin' Donuts uses 100-percent Arabica coffee beans and maintains its own strict coffee specifications.
They offer many choices which includes Indulgent Iced Lattes Hot Coffee Iced Coffee Latte Lite Cookies Flavored Coffee just to mention a few. Of course, I like variety and can find whatever I’m in the mood for here.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll have another cup and write more as we discover the best coffee shops together. . .
Johnny Ray
www.sirjohn.org/bloglist

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to see and do while traveling the world starts with finding the perfect coffee shop and wine bar.

Travel the World and Experience Local wines and Coffee Bars Do you love to travel and explore the world?  What better way to do it than to f...