Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wings coffee shop and book store

I love to explore new coffee shops. Today I'm at wings on 4th in St. Petersburg, Fl.


This is a very quiet and relaxing place. A great coffee bar offering all that you might want. They have free wifi, which in my case is a must. The book store is small, but focused on inspirational books. The store is stocked with gift items in the spiritual realm. Just a nice place to hang out and write. And, of course drink some great coffee.

I started off with a dark chocolate blend of coffee the girl at the counter talked me into. Now, my next big love after coffee is chocolate--dark chocolate. This coffee is one I can drink a lot of . However, I think their espresso machine is starting to sing my song.

The weather outside is beautiful, but I'm happy sitting here drinking coffee and writing.

Johnny Ray

www.sirjohn.org/bloglist a complete list of my blogs

www.sirjohn.org/blog2 my other coffee blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

What to see and do while traveling the world starts with finding the perfect coffee shop and wine bar.

Travel the World and Experience Local wines and Coffee Bars Do you love to travel and explore the world?  What better way to do it than to f...